~ Day 15 ~
A picture of something you want to do before you die
I want to travel the world. I want to see all of the places that I've heard of and seen pictures of and experience all of the things and places and cultures that I read about in History and Literature. I want to travel to Egypt and see the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx and travel on the Nile.
I want to see the temples and statues in Greece, visit the Parthenon and the Acropolis, Athens and Delphi.
I want to go to Israel and see the Dead Sea, Jericho, Bethlehem, and Jerusalem.
I want to travel to China, Japan, Korea, and Thailand and see the Great Wall of China, the pandas, ride an elephant, and eat amazing Asian food.
I want to go to India and see the mosques, the Taj Mahal, the temples, and monasteries.
I want to go everywhere in Europe: shop in Paris, go on a gondola ride in Venice, visit palaces in Spain, and attend a concert in Vienna.
I want to go to England and have tea in London and stay in a little cottage in the country.
I want to visit South America and practice my Spanish. I want to go to Australia and see kangaroos and koala bears and the Great Barrier Reef.
And there are so many more places I want to visit, I can't even name them all. But someday....someday I'm going to travel to all of these places. And then you can expect lots of picture-filled blog posts. :)
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway here! It ends in just a few days!









Can I come?
ReplyDeletePretty please?
MEXICO. You neeeeeed to add that one. Haha! :)
ReplyDeletePARIS will be the dream of your life... just saying.........
xoxo,
-Annie
the Dead Sea is so amazing in person. My summer dad told me to taste it...me being me, I did. so-stinking-salty! it's really awesome though.
ReplyDeleteand Paris -most of Europe, actually- is so much better than the pictures and whatnot.
Funnnn, I love traveling!! =D
ReplyDeleteYou need to go to London, with me, first!! :D
ReplyDelete