~ Day 4 ~
A picture of your night
It's not the best picture in the world, but hey, it was at night and I used my phone. Last night, after I finished memorizing and reciting the Gettysburg Address and 1 John 1 for school, my mom made me an amazing berry smoothie. Then I started working on a school paper and relaxed with Hulu and my smoothie.
~ Day 5 ~
A picture of your favorite memory
There's no way I can pick just one. So here are several.
This summer, Lauren joined us on vacation in LA and San Diego. We went to Disneyland and were seven-year-olds for a day, and we hung out at the hotel in San Diego and went swimming and shopping and to the beach. I miss our long talks and crazy jokes and run-ins with weird guys. :P That whole week was amazing, and I miss her so so much. Love you, sister! <3
Hahahahaha. Where do I even start. I spent ten days in Iowa with my best friend Emily this summer, and we had so. much. fun. Seriously. We laughed so much, it was insane. We had incredibly goofy moments, like the one above where we were sitting outside on her driveway at night, enjoying the last day before I left. And we also had deep heart-to-hearts, sometimes until three or four in the morning, that I miss so much. I really miss you, best friend. Love you! <3
Meeting all of my friends at the EOTYG last June was hands-down one of the most amazing experiences ever. I had SO much fun with all of them, going to Hershey Park, taking crazy pictures, staying up late talking, and just hanging out. I miss them all so so much, and can't wait for the next EOTYG. Oh, and if you're wondering about the picture.....hahaha. It's kind of the cover of our soap opera, to be released soon. ;)
I have sooo many other favorite memories. I wish I could fit them all here. But I love all of you who are in those memories so much. Thanks for making my life special. :)
Love,
Amanda


I love you so much :) And I got to featured twice! Yay! Haha. I miss you soooo much. And I was thinking about Emily/Amanda week today! Maybe last week of summer before school starts?
ReplyDeleteHahahha. you nerds. :)
ReplyDelete