~ Day 2 ~
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Definitely my mom. She's one of my best friends, and an amazing mom. Yeah, we have our fights and differences, and I'm not the best daughter in the world by far, but I always, always know that she's there for me. She always has good advice, and I love that we can have weird conversations about burial methods and watch chick flicks, and also have really deep conversations. She's gotten me through so much and helped me be who I am today. I don't know what I'd do without her. I love you so much, Mom. Thanks for putting up with me. :)
Day 2......check! See you tomorrow!
Love,
Amanda

What would we do without our mommies? :)
ReplyDeleteAmanda Grace ~ thank you for your sweet words. I love you so very much! You are a wonderful, beautiful, wise, and thoughtful young woman. It is my pleasure and a true gift to be your mom! xoxoxoxo <3
ReplyDeleteYou. look. the. same!!! oh my word. I could totally tell it was you :) I mean, you said it was you and you look a lot older now... ;)
ReplyDeleteI have the same kind of relationship with my mom :) It is so sad to hear girls who talk about how they can't stand their moms...I am so grateful for mine :) and I am so grateful for friends who love their mommies too!