Monday, March 28, 2011

Rainy Days and Red Wagons: Photoshoot

Today I decided to take a break from the 30 Day Challenge to post some recent pictures from a photo shoot with Abigail.












I love this girl. :)


Also, Polka Dot is having a giveaway! Go check it out.


And I'll get back to the Challenge tomorrow! :)




9 comments:

  1. Aww! She's adorable! I love the second to last picture. Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are amazing and your sister is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, she is positively adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh! She is SO CUTE!!!!! :D

    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute. dude you have photography talent. I'm jealous!

    p.s. I gave you a blogger award. Check it out righttt here

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAH. Awesome photos--and she's so ridiculously adorable!

    I am very sad, because I have been following your blog forever, but I never get updates to my dashboard... :P Don't know what's up with that. But I guess I'm gonna just have to keep visiting every once in awhile to get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! I LOVE the second picture! :)

    Bella Skye

    ReplyDelete