Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Forever and ever, amen.

~ Day 14 ~

A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Once upon a time there was an Omnibus Secondary class in which there were a bunch of guys and only two girls. For one reason or another, these girls didn't really start talking outside of class until about halfway through the year. But once they started talking, they didn't stop, and they haven't stopped since. One of these girls was yours truly, and the other was my best friend Emilyann.


I can't imagine my life without her. We've definitely had our ups and downs and fights and disagreements, but we always manage to come back and be best friends. Both of us have changed so much since we first met, but instead of growing farther apart, we've grown closer together, and we've helped each other through a lot of hard stuff in our lives.

We have amazing memories and more inside jokes than is humanly possible, including overalls, pot roast, and priests. We've laughed together, we've cried together, and I always know that she's a text or phone call away.

I love you so much, Emily. Thanks for everything. :) Forever and ever, amen. <3








2 comments:

  1. Caro told me to go look at your blog while we were skyping, and I was like, oh, okay, I wonder what day it is for Amanda!

    I got onto your page, noticed the top half of the picture and literally just started beaming.

    I love you to the moon and back. You seriously are the best friend ever, and I'm so glad we saved each other daily in that ever-cursed Omnibus Secondary class.

    I love you a LOT.

    <3 Em <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! i cam across it today and i think it's soo cute.

    ReplyDelete