Thursday, March 3, 2011

Because sometimes music just says it better.

You can go, you can start all over again,
You could try to find a way to make another day go by,
You can hide, hold all your feelings inside,
You could try to carry on when all you wanna do is cry.


And maybe someday we'll figure all this out,
Try to put an end to all our doubt,
And try to find a way to make things better now that,
Maybe someday we'll live our lives out loud,
We'll be better off somehow, someday.
(Someday ~ Rob Thomas)


Stupid girl, I should have known, should have known,
That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
(White Horse ~ Taylor Swift)


Something keeps my holding on to nothing, 
Can't turn back now, I'm haunted.
(Haunted ~ Taylor Swift)


Roll away your stone, I'll roll away mine, 
Together we can see what we will find,
Don't leave me alone at this time,
For I'm afraid of what I will discover inside.
(Roll Away Your Stone ~ Mumford & Sons)


I'm falling even more in love with you,
Letting go of all I've held onto,
I'm standing here until you make me move,
I'm hanging by a moment here with you.
(Hanging by a Moment ~ Lifehouse)


It's ok to open up, 
Go ahead and let the light shine through.
I know it's hard on a rainy day,
You wanna shut the world out, 
And just be left alone,
But don't run out on your faith.
(So Small ~ Carrie Underwood)

5 comments: