Monday, April 4, 2011

Because he has cool hair.... ;)

The giveaway closed last night! The winner will be announced in the next couple days, so make sure you check back. :)

~ Day 16 ~
A picture of someone who inspires you


This is my 14 year old brother, Jacob, and he is an amazing guy. He's dealt with a vision impairment for his whole life, but he never lets it get in his way. He's always cheerful and patient, he can always make me laugh, and he puts up with his way-less-than-perfect big sister.

He also has crazy musical skills. He plays the guitar, piano, and drums, and he sings too. He writes and mixes songs, and actually just finished recording one with a friend. It sounds amazing.

His patience and perseverance are so inspiring for me. I wish I was as patient as he is, and I wish I had the drive that he does to pursue his talents. I really admire him. Plus he has awesome manly hair.....right, Jake?

I love you, lil bro. Thanks for laughing over The Office, Monk, and Psych with me, scaring people with our inside jokes, and just being such an awesome brother, even during the longest days of my life. *slow fistbump* ;)







4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I have an older brother, he plays guitar too!! I think it's really cool that he (your brother) writes music!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally teared up. This was really sweet. Your brother's an AWESOME guy and I'm so glad I got the chance to meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool!

    I thought I might let you know that I have a photography challenge going on at my blog: sierramackenzie.blogspot.com I'm not sure if you got my comment about my sister and I being in Veritas Press as well. Hope to "meet" soon=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, you have to stop making your mother cry in public. ;-) This is very sweet, Little One! xoxoxo Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete