Friday, May 6, 2011

I'll have three venti coffees please.

So maybe I took my last blog post a little too literally, considering I haven't blogged in three weeks.

Sorry about that, guys. But I'm back now....hopefully. With finals coming up, an SAT on Saturday, papers due, and traveling, I'm not making any promises. But I'm thinking I might have to give up the 30 Day Challenge. I don't like quitting stuff. But it's just not super fun anymore, and hey, if it's not fun, there's no point in doing it. So I'm going to go back to random whatever's-on-my-mind posts. Sound good?


So I'm taking the SAT tomorrow. Personally I would like to know who decided to make students take the most important test of their life at 8 in the morning. I mean, really? It's just cruel. My brain does not function at optimum capacity when I have to get up 6:30.


from google images

Please tell me I'm not the only one that feels this way? Anyone?

I'm going to need help. And lots and lots of coffee.

from google images

Also, I have a blog for you guys to visit! Some friends of mine started a movie review blog, which focuses on the worldviews portrayed in films rather than the negative content that most movie review sites address, such as violence or language. They have some great reviews posted already on several movies, and I'm excited to read more. So go check it out here!







2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! You are so smart and will do wonderfully, I am sure :) Don't stress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the SAT on Saturday too! I was nervous but it wasn't too bad. I'm glad it's over though. :) The mocha I drank that morning probably helped... that and the fact that I went to bed about three hours earlier than normal Friday night!

    ReplyDelete