Before
After
Thanks for indulging me. ;) So, I got my braces off, and I also just sent my SAT scores to several colleges. I'm also applying for summer internships and jobs. I feel like life is going by really fast. I mean, it's almost the end of the school year, and it seems like it was just Christmas break. No, scratch that. It feels like I was just turning thirteen. And in a year, I'll be graduating high school. When did that happen??
To be honest, I'm excited. I'm excited to get a job and start making money. (Babysitting isn't exactly a lucrative business). I'm excited to go to college and start studying the things I really love. (Not that I don't love Physics. cough.) I'm excited to start pursuing my dreams. (Am I going Disney enough for you?)
Growing up is exciting. But it makes me a little nostalgic too, thinking that in a year I might be moving out. That my "life problems" will never again just be fractions and getting along with my brother. That my little sister will never be a chubby, silly baby again. (Cue Taylor Swift's "Never Grow Up" and my mom tearing up. <3)
But not matter how sad it is to see things change, it's always more exciting to think about what's to come. So for now, I'm staying optimistic.
Besides, I got my braces off! I can eat apples and carrots and gum and Starbursts again. So I guess I'd say life is pretty good.

Congrats on getting your braces off!! And I hope things go well finding a job and a college. ;)
ReplyDeleteAw beautiful teeth!! It took me so long to get used to my mouth right after I got my braces off! It felt so slippery and smooth!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You look gorgeous--both with braces on and off! I can really sympathize/celebrate with you because I found out today that mine are coming off in three weeks! (unfortunately not before the EOTYG...)
ReplyDeleteThey look awesome!! Congrats! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd trust me, the feeling doesn't wear off quickly, lol...it's been weeks and I still sit in front of the mirror in the morning to admire my teeth. Then again, I have no life. ;)
You look simply beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I feel you on the growing up thing.... but I'm glad we're the same age so we can grow up together. :)
you look gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteand I know what you mean...excuse me, but when did I become a highschooler??
Oh wow congratulations on all these wonderful things happening! You look so pretty (in both pictures) you have a nice smile :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck, I hope you get accepted to some awesome colleges!
xoxo
Olivia