EOTYG. It's only 17 days away. 17. And I've been counting down ever since 100. (More like 365 if we're being honest). Ever since this:
I'm getting my braces off...in 5 days! After more than three years, I'm finally getting them off. I can't even begin to tell you how happy this makes me. *does happy dance*
![]() |
| weheartit.com |
Smoothies. I finally started making smoothies for myself. I absolute LOVE them, but I never actually took the time to do it. Now I have a strawberry and flax seed smoothie several times a week because they're just so amazing.
![]() |
| weheartit.com |
Earrings. I love earrings. Especially in spring and summer when you can wear big, colorful ones and it won't look awkward with a bulky coat.
Tangled. I can't believe I haven't mentioned this before. But Tangled is definitely one of my favorite animated movies. And "nuance" is my new favorite thing to say. And Zachary Levi is one of my favorite people ever.
Best friends. In particular, my two insane, socially awkward, gorgeous, fun, amazing best friends Lauren and Caroline. I'd be lost without them. Love you two. <3
What are you loving?






I'm loving.... you!! :D :D
ReplyDeleteNo seriously. And Tumblr. But you pull in a very close second. WAIT no I mean I... you... :D :D
-Caroline
I'm loving...
ReplyDeletemy new hoodie sweatshirt. How could I never have been introduced to these before???
VP is ending soon. Wait, I can't believe I just said that. I love VP. But I am really getting spring fever this week...
chocolate mochas. With whipped cream.
Have fun at the EOTYG!!!!!!!!
Haha, that tumblr picture made me smile. ;P And I absolutely adore homemade smoothies and Tangled!!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, right now I'm loving free food at graduation parties. =)
~Jenn