But you've heard it all before. So...moving on.
On a more positive note, over the past few weeks, I've gotten to spend time with people I haven't seen in months, even a year in some cases.
In early June, I flew to Virginia and got to see all of my girl cousins. We had a tea party with our grandma, hung out, and took lots of pictures.
Then my mom and I drove up to Pennsylvania for my online school's end of year gathering, which happens to be the most amazing five days of the year. It was beyond amazing (expect a more detailed post soon).
My Spanish class. Te amo, mis amigos, y gracias, Sra. Pliego!
Myles! His birthday was on Sunday, so we brought cupcakes. :)
My best friend, Caroline. I love you so much. <3
Annie! This girl is so amazing. Te amooo.
Most of the girls. Miss you all.
After the gathering, we drove back to Virginia to stay with family, and I saw my cousin Hannah, who is basically amazing. We're so similar...you'd think we were related or something. ;)





I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, thanks for picking the picture of me where I look like a goober. <3
;)