Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving

Tumblr! I finally made a tumblr account, and it's so much fun! I love being able to post random things any time.

weheartit.com



Psych. Per usual. I know, I've mentioned it before, but I really really really love Psych.



Hot cocoa and peanut butter toast. Deeeeeelish.



Band of Horses. Their music is soooo good. You should go take a listen. :)



NOT having huge amounts of homework hanging over my head. The past few days I've had to write the first draft a research report, write a lab write-up, and take a Physics test, on top of all my other homework. But I don't have anything due for a while. Thank goodness.



Cute cupcakes. They're cute. :)



What's been making you happy? :)

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Today. It's 50 degrees. It hasn't been this warm since september.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. am. so. glad. you. love. Psych.

    ReplyDelete