![]() |
| From weheartit.com |
But a quiet day was perfect for me. I spent all weekend at a church retreat, partying it up with my youth group, surfing for the first time (yes it's February and 70 degrees. go ahead and be jealous), eating dark chocolate fudge ice cream, and puppy chow, and playing midnight rounds of All In The Family. It was a pretty amazing weekend. :)
![]() |
| weheartit.com |
But now I'm exhausted. And I didn't even watch the Grammy's last night, so I need to go and watch the highlights (although I already stalked the red carpet pictures).
![]() |
| weheartit.com |
But you want to know what really made my day?
This amazingly adorable message from Adam Young of Owl City to Taylor Swift, in response to her song Enchanted: http://owlcitymusic.com/vday/. Adam Young, you definitely scored points with at least 75% of the female population. And wouldn't the two of them just be adorable together?
It makes me super happy. I've been waiting all day for Taylor's response. Hurry up, girl!
And last but not least, there are a couple of giveaways going on that you should know about! Carlotta is having an amazing giveaway over at http://www.pastorsgirlsponderings.com/. Enter here. And Polka Dot is also having a wonderful giveaway (or rather, fourteen giveaways) at http://fashionandmodesty.blogspot.com/. Go here to enter. Good luck!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!





<3 youth retreats. they are theee bomb!
ReplyDelete