Friday, February 4, 2011

My Unmotivatedness

Lately I've been feeling rather unmotivated photography-wise. I don't think I picked up my camera all week. Sad, I know.

So until I'm feeling a little more motivated, I'll just write.

I like to write.

It's relaxing.

Except for when there's nothing to write about.

Nothing....

At all.....

Unless you want to hear about how I did two Physics experiments today, involving a bag of pebbles, a spring, and a mass scale.

Or about how sign-ups for my online classes open on Monday so I'm trying to decide what classes to take. {Omnibus V or VI? Spanish AND French? Or just Spanish? Rhetoric II or Senior Thesis? Marine Biology or {gasp} Organic Chemistry? These are the very important questions of my life at the moment.}

Or about how I love Target a lot, and how much I love the blue knit hat I got there a few days ago.

Or about how it's really bugging me that I haven't seen Tangled yet.

Or about how I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get my braces off soon. {It's been almost three years already....sheesh, people.}

Or about how I had to watch the 1982 version of the Scarlet Pimpernel for school and I almost died at the terrible acting and special effects, and every time the Scarlet Pimpernel exclaimed, "Ahhh, sink meh!" in his atrocious French accent. It was very entertaining, at least.

Or about how I've been watching at least 2 episodes of Psych every day, and officially becoming obsessed. {Shawn and Juliet are painfully adorable.}

Or about how at the moment my room is a mess but I'm too tired to clean it.

Or about how I really love Indian food. I had it for dinner last night and lunch today. {San Francisco restaurants are legit the best.}

But....you really don't want to hear about any of that, do you?

I didn't think so.


Love,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I can relate with the Omnibus classes... I need to decide what I'm doing. Soon. And it's a lot to decide. :/

    I had to watch the Scarlet Pimpernel 1982 version too, but I loved it! Maybe it just needs to grow on you... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've been freaking out over classes, too. I'm going to be in Marine Biology.... and I think you should totally do rhetoric II. It's the most AMAZING class. =D

    Also, I haven't seen Tangled either! I so want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you!
    http://elisa45.blogspot.com/2011/02/interesting-tag-that-i-dont-really-get.html
    Really profound name... huh? >.<

    ReplyDelete