Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Playlist

I love music. Love love love it. When I'm down, it can cheer me up. It can say for me what I can't put into words. And there are so many different genres and songs that there's always something that fits your mood.

This is what I've been listening to recently:



This song is beautiful, and the lyrics are so sweet. I just recently discovered Band of Horses, and I'm loving their music.



I also discovered Broken Social Scene recently. While they're not super strong lyrically, their music is really good. I'm going to their concert in April with my brother and friend.



"Want you to make me feel, like I'm the only girl in the world." What every girl wants, right? :)



I rediscovered Owl City, and I'm in love. I knew Fireflies, of course, and a few others, but when I went and listened to the whole Ocean Eyes album, I fell in love with his other songs too. Also, his new album is coming out on May 24. :)



Hahaha, this song makes me laugh every time. And whipping your hair back and forth is pretty darn fun, even if it does make you look like an idiot. ;)



Such a Taylor Swift classic. :)



I'll probably get some flak for this one. :P Theologically, it's not exactly sound, and the idea that "I'm beautiful in my own way, I'm on the right track, I was born this way, etc." is very Disney-Princess-modern-culture-esque. But compared to her other songs, this one is surprisingly clean. And it's a fun song. :)

What have you been listening to?

Love,
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment