Sunday, January 30, 2011

Réflexions Diverses

Alternately titled: Miscellaneous Thoughts

Alternately title: I Don't Have Anything Cohesive To Write, So This Is What You Get

~ I like French. It's fun to pronounce. I mean, how can you not have fun saying "parlez-vous francais" or "je suis amoureuse francais"? That's why the title's in French.

Plus, it just sounds better than "Miscellaneous Thoughts."

JE TAIME CATHY♥ Pictures, Images and Photos

~ I have several gift cards from Christmas and my birthday to spend, from Kohl's, Target, DSW, and Forever 21. I'm thinking of getting more summery stuff, such as....





~ I'm excited for summer. Especially for June 1-5. It's pretty much the best five days of the year. Why, you ask? Well, to celebrate the end of the school year, my online school hosts a gathering in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. And let me tell you, it's AMAZING. It's so amazing to meet in person all of the people you've heard all year on the computer. It's amazing to see all of your best friends again. I can't wait. :):)

~ At the moment, I'm a little distracted. My siblings are playing Rock Band in the room. It's really loud.

Really loud.

~ I have a lab report due on Friday. I haven't done the experiment yet. But I have all the materials, so I'm planning on doing it tomorrow. Funny story, actually: one of the materials is fine gravel, so my mom and I go to Home Depot and find a bag of gravel. And then, my mom makes me pick up the 100 pound bag (I'm only exaggerating a little) of gravel and carry it ALL the way to the checkout, stand there holding it for five minutes while she pays, and then ALL the way to the car. My arms almost fell off.

~ My brother and I started watching Psych (thanks for your suggestions!! :)), and I LOVE it! Gus's facial expressions are the best.



~ They're still playing Rock Band. It's still really loud.


~ I've been listening to this song nonstop. I love it.





Well, that's all the "réflexions diverses" I have today. Until next time, then....

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I know you already know this... but I. LOVE. PSYCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH I love that third top with the belt. I want. It.

    And I can't wait to meet you at the eotyg!!

    ReplyDelete