My favorite pictures of 2010
![]() |
| April |
![]() |
| June {at the EOTYG with my girls <3} |
![]() |
| July {in Iowa with mi mejor amiga} |
![]() |
| August {Disneyland! with my princess sister} |
![]() |
| October {rainy in SF} |
![]() |
| October {Santa Barbara} |
![]() |
| October {Haight-Ashbury, SF} |
![]() |
| December {Christmas} |
![]() |
| December |
New Year's Resolutions
~ Study super hard for my SAT, and then pass it
~ Keep my room clean and organized
~ Exercise more often
~ Blog every day, and keep up with my Project 365
~ Keep up with my Omnibus reading
~ Get my driver's permit and license
~ Learn all the ins and outs of my camera
~ And Adobe Photoshop
~ And take way more pictures
~ Not get addicted to caffeine...
~ Write more letters to people (Yes, actual pen-and-paper letters. So passé, I know.)
~ Do lots of research on colleges, college majors, and internship opportunities
~ Write in my journal more regularly (my last entry was probably more than a month ago)
~ Spend my money more wisely
~ And get the rest of my life not listed above together
~ Not get addicted to caffeine...
~ Write more letters to people (Yes, actual pen-and-paper letters. So passé, I know.)
~ Do lots of research on colleges, college majors, and internship opportunities
~ Write in my journal more regularly (my last entry was probably more than a month ago)
~ Spend my money more wisely
~ And get the rest of my life not listed above together
Well, that should about cover it...
:)
Happy New Year! I hope your year is wonderful and blessed.
Love,
Amanda









Yayyyy for resolutions! haha. :)
ReplyDeleteand i love you soooooooo much <3 :)
ReplyDeleteyou know how much I love the one of the raindrop which looks like a note (:
ReplyDeleteI knew it needed to end up in a post like this :)
Good resolutions. :) Mine are to exercise five days a week with a certain book and to read my Bible at least 5 minutes a day. And every month that I keep both of these resolutions, I'll reward myself by buying a book.
ReplyDelete