Saturday, January 15, 2011

Exams

Dear followers,

It's that time of the year again, when Veritas Press students all around the world are frantically checking facts, filling in study guides, memorizing, studying, and stressing, with a few mental breakdowns along the way. That's right, it's exam time.


I'm taking six online classes, so I have to take six exams. And we're not talking two-page, fill-in-the-blank, 45 minute tests. We're talking major, essay-length answers, 2.5+ hour exams. I mentioned the mental breakdowns, right?



Thankfully, I already took one this afternoon, so I only have five to do next week. And I organized a study schedule, online-study-session schedule, and exam-taking schedule on my computer calendar. It's even color-coded. (Hermione Granger, much?) So I think I'll be ok.

I hope.

I will...right?

*gulp*


Well, I better get back to work. I have an oral Spanish exam at 6:30 AM on Monday that I have to study for.

¡Adios!

4 comments:

  1. Just jumping in to ask you... what is the color code for Spanish? I hope you chose the prettiest one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *veritas press student*
    NEED i say more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Mrs. Pliego! It's green, and it's super pretty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah... fun times. :/ I'm more fortunate, I have only 2 Omnibus exams. But this week is kind of crazy, with a friend visiting from 2,000 miles away, a couple violin performances this weekend, and then the exams on top of it. Oh well. :p I wish you well, my dear!

    ReplyDelete