Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What Makes Me Happy

Finishing homework quickly....






Chocolate chips....






Amazing weather....




Talking to my best friends....




Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 coming out in 16 days (!!!!!!!!!!!)....


Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows Part One Pictures, Images and Photos



Spanish class and the people in it....






Photography....



(I'm linking this to Carlotta's "on cloud nine")

What makes you happy? :)

~ Amanda <3

7 comments:

  1. I second ALL of these :):)

    (btw, it won't let me comment with a name and url)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw well, WAIT
    HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS IS COMING OUT THAT SOON?????????
    !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie - Hmm.....I'm not sure why that would be....what name and url did you want put? Btw, I saw you moved your blog! Now I can follow it on blogger! Yay! :)

    Josie - YESSSSSS! NOVEMBER 19th, BABAY. SO EXCITED.

    Emily - YOU make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~being productive in a day. It makes me so mad when I goof off and don't get everything done.

    ~something I like for dinner being served.

    ~Mom washing the pots and pans after dinner for me because I'm so busy.

    ~A good orchestra rehearsal.

    ~A good long email from a friend.

    Those are some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having you in my Spanish class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knowing you're learning spanish! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete