For example....
A white plastic bird that I got a long time ago at a wedding. :P
A necklace.
An Oreo. Obviously.
A porcelain duck from Budapest. :)
What kinds of things do you all like taking pictures of, or seeing other people's pictures of?
Also, what do you think of having some themes during the week? Like, one day I'll post the vintage pictures, another day some macro pictures, another day something else, etc. I'd love to hear you thoughts and ideas! :)
Amanda




An oreo..
ReplyDeleteOf course.
I love your blog.
YES! Macro. <3 <3
ReplyDeleteThe white bird is lovely!! Actually, all the pictures are lovely. I just like the bird the most. ;)
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy taking macro pictures of flowers, and trying different angles. It's fun. :) I like looking at pictures of anything really; I'm not picky! ;)
As for themes, I think that would be great! It might be easier to have one weekly post, and include a picture from each theme or something... But I think anything would be awesome. :)
abby