I mean seriously. Why do people get so worked up about stuff? Is everyone else really constantly insulting them? If so, they must live in a pretty sad world.
And I'm totally serious about the chill pill. It would be amazing to walk up to someone who's being hypersensitive and ridiculous, and whip out your bottle of chill pills and say, "Hey. You. Yes, you. I have something for you. Thank me later."
I know a lot of oversensitive people, and it's frustrating having to be careful about every word I say so that I don't offend them. I mean, it's not like I *want* to offend people. In fact, I hate offending people. Hate hate hate it. But it would just be nice to know that I can say stuff and be myself without other people getting upset and assuming that I'm somehow insulting them.
And I have to admit, I'm being rather hypocritical here. I know that I can be overly-sensitive and get offended over stupid things. Just ask my mom. :P And I'm NOT saying that when I have genuinely offended someone, I don't want them to come and tell me. I actually really appreciate that. I just don't like it when people make a big deal over trivial things.
So maybe all of us can agree to take our daily chill pills and try not to get offended as much. Yes? :)
Thanks for listening...
Amanda

Chill Pills would be great. I totally know what you mean. I hate it when people get like that. :P But then I remember that I can be like that too, so I try not to be TOO hard on them. I agree though, it'd be a great thing to carry around and hand out when you see someone in need of them. ;)
ReplyDeleteabby
Totally agree. XP
ReplyDelete