Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today

First of all, Blogger is having issues and not letting people upload pictures to tabs, so I haven't added pictures to Project 365 yet. I'll add them as soon as it starts working! :)

Second, I went shopping yesterday! Hehe, I love shopping.

I like shoes too.
I also went to the Haight today with Kimberly and browsed and tried on some stuff, but didn't buy anything. But I found one of my new favorite stores: Ambiance! It's got a ton of clothes in different styles and quality. So, you can go for the $230 purse or $15 t-shirt, vintage dress or funky heels. Whatever floats your boat. :)



I also did a lot of Latin today. I love Latin, it's so much fun to translate stuff. Of course, you can't really speak Latin (well, you could, but there's no need to). :P So maybe I'll learn another language, like Spanish or French. It's fun to speak in French!

Anyways, that's it for now. I'll post more when I have something deep and profound to talk about...or something fun. :)

Amanda


4 comments:

  1. If only I lived in San Fransisco!! :) I want to try your Ambiance store really badly. ;)

    You should take Spanish!! :):):) I'm taking it with Mrs. Pliego next year, join me in SectionA! :)

    My guess for your Day 5 P365 is a post-it note :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowwww! One more reason why you need to visit me. ;)

    Yes! That would be really fun!

    YOU. ARE. REALLY. SMART. Yep, it's a post-it note. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHAHAHAHA! REALLY? :) I'm awfully proud of myself right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be! That requires lots of talent. :) lol it's like those games in kids' magazines where you have to guess what the picture is. :P

    ReplyDelete