Prepare to be bored. Unless you like fashion. *cough cough* Emily *cough cough* But the other day I was looking at modcloth.com, and I found some stuff that I liked. So, I thought I'd share it with you. :D
Anyways:

I love this dress, and the color. And it's only $50!!! Cheap, huh? *sarcasm alert* :)

I kinda love this one even more. And it's $55.

*sigh* What is there to say? :) Oh no....it's $108.... :P

I think this might be my idea of a perfect coat. It's just....perfect. (And in case you were wondering, it's $60).
Um.....is it wrong to be in love with a shoe? Oh...it is? Oops. Well, I might have to love this one from a distance, because it's $65.
I love how simple this dress is. Not too frilly or obnoxious. AND I could wear whatever color jewelry or shoes I wanted to. :) ($50)
Why does stuff have to cost money? I guess I'll have to marry somebody rich.... Hehe, just kidding. :)
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. It was mostly dresses, so I'll do it again sometime with something other than dresses. :)
Pretty pretty pretty! I love that simple one too!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a joke in my family that I have to marry a dentist or a doctor. Hehehe. I love shopping. A little too much :)
ReplyDeleteHehe, and I knew the exact song you were thinking of. GO CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC!
Oh I'm totally with you there, Emily. Hehehe :)
ReplyDeleteYes!!! I love that movie!!! :D