Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It finally feels like Christmas! I went caroling a few days ago with my youth group, and our Christmas tree is up. I'm buying Christmas presents and sending my mom Christmas list items. And it's been rainy recently, which adds to the wintery atmosphere. (It doesn't snow here, so rain and fog is as close as it gets, sadly). 


My little brother made Christmas cookies for us as we put up decorations, and my mom made hot cocoa.

Before

After! 

Yumm. :)

And we decorated the tree.

 Every year, my grandma makes us each an ornament. This one was from last year. 

And Matthew and Abigail hung candy canes all over the tree. 

Have you put up Christmas decorations yet? 

Merry Christmas!
Love,
 Amanda

2 comments:

  1. nooo! :( we haven't done anything Christmas-y yet and it's killing me! Guess we have to worry about moving in first though... =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some decorations up, but I am really sad because we have no tree yet. :P

    ReplyDelete