I'm a little behind on my blogging, since I've been gone for about a month. So, I'll try to catch up. Starting with my trip to Emily's house.
OH. MY. GOODNESS. Can you say amazing epicness x1000000000000000? We had SUCH an AMAZING time I can't even describe it. We took 650+ pictures, and several videos as well. I'll post a few of the pictures on here.
So, on the second night, we were a leeeettle bit hyper.....heheh. :P
We took lots of pictures. :P We also went shopping. And I really wanted these sunglasses. But I didn't buy them. :(
They're so cute though!!!! :) We went for looooots of walks and took toooons of pictures. :P And we found my new boyfriend, Boniface. He's very cute.
See? Toldja he was handsome. :) The day before I had to leave, we went to the Mississippi, toured a Dutch windmill, and got our picture taken as little Dutch people.
Hehe. :P
(Us with the Mississippi in the background). Then we drove to this awesome castle and took tons of pictures.
That night, we were kinda hyper, so we went outside and took MORE pictures. (Thanks Eric for being our photographer!!) :)
And then the next day....I had to leave. :(:(:( But I had an amaaazing time!!! Love you, Em.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love you and miss you, sister :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a ton of fun! When you mentioned 'boyfriend' I was thinking, 'Whattt?????' And then I read further and thought, 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.' Haha. Can't wait to see you in class this week!
ReplyDelete