Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer!

Heeeeellloooo. :) It's summer. Yay! We've been sorta kinda busy.

First was the EOTYG, of course.

Best Friends. :) 



And then Jacob and I spent a week in Virginia with family.

We're super intelligent.

Best Cousins. :):):) <3

Then I was in Shakespeare Camp for two weeks, which was EPICCCC. We learned how to act, do stage combat, and a bunch of stuff about Shakespeare and iambic pentameter. I swear, everything I did those two weeks went da DUM / da DUM / da DUM / da DUM / da DUM. We did a production of Hamlet. :) 

End of the show 

After the show. Love you, Hammy buddies! :)

Then Dad, Mom, Jacob, and I went up to Healdsburg for 4th of July weekend (Matthew and Abigail were in Virginia). 

Fireworks!!! 
Since then we haven't really done anything. BUT. I am probably most likely going to see Emily this week!!!!! And staying until late next week probably. I AM SO EXCITED. :):):):):):):) Pictures from the trip coming soon. :) And after that we have a YUTES weekend trip, and then a family vacation to Southern California. We'll be going to L.A., San Diego, and renting a house in Santa Barbara for a while. :) And hopefully I'll get to see Lauren! :) 

Anyways. That's what my summer looks like. :) 

Love,
 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment